Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Willkommen auf der Homepage vom Minecraft Server Back To The Roots

Server IP:
Minecraft-Server: 46.228.194.211:25565 - Status: Offen

Teamspeak IP:

46.20.46.83:10051

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Feierabendserver. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017, 03:33

Jeff Reine-Adelaide Arsenal Jersey UK xngzboi3

A man who was an attempted murder suspect and was arrested at Springlands, allegedly on his way to Suriname,wholesale nfl jerseys, is now on the run after he allegedly escaped from the Blairmont Police Station, West Bank Berbice on Monday, while court was in session.According to information,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, the man allegedly wounded a woman on October 5 at Blairmont following a misunderstanding. The woman was hospitalized at the New Amsterdam Hospital and the man subsequently disappeared. The police commenced investigation and acting on information got wind that the man was on his way to Suriname where he lives.They nabbed him at Springlands on Sunday. ?He was ferried back to the Blairmont Police station where the necessary investigations were being conducted. The man was expected to be charged with attempt murder on Monday,Discount NFL Jerseys, but the necessary paper work was not completed so he was supposed to be taken back to the lock up when he mysteriously disappeared.The Police Officer of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is reportedly investigating the matter.In the meanwhile, investigation is ongoing into the conduct of ranks station at the Fort Wellington Police station who failed to visit the scene of a woman who was brutally murdered at Hopetown,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, West Coast Berbice,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, between October 3 and October 4. This follows complaints made by members of the dead woman

Montag, 11. Dezember 2017, 08:45

PJS Herrekl?r Kodiak Dunjakke 6156PJS Herrekl?r Linus ParkasMiehet Cg Constable

that brain could register it in terms of color. And there seemed to be a film over my sight; dazzlement from the unearthly blaze, I thought, shaking my head impatiently.
My eyes focused upon an object a little more than a foot away; my neck grew rigid, my scalp prickled while I stared,Parka Blizzard Kurtka, unbelieving. And that at which I stared was