Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Willkommen auf der Homepage vom Minecraft Server Back To The Roots

Server IP:
Minecraft-Server: 46.228.194.211:25565 - Status: Offen

Teamspeak IP:

46.20.46.83:10051

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Feierabendserver. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

1

Samstag, 10. Februar 2018, 19:35

NFL Jerseys Cheap uvvve1of

Russian-owned bauxite company, Rusal, has broken the million tonnes mark and is set to surpassRussian Ambassador Nikolay Smirnovprevious production levels, an official has said.According to Nikolay Smirnov, the Russian Federation Ambassador to Guyana, the company is likely to extract a total of 1.4 million tonnes of ore at the end of the year.Rusal, through its local subsidiary, Bauxite Company of Guyana Inc (BCGI), was founded in December 2004 under an agreement between Rusal and the Government of Guyana. Rusal owns a 90% stake in the company – the remaining 10% belong to the Guyana government.Earlier this year, BCGI reported that its bauxite production declined marginally in 2010as compared to its performance in 2009.According to Rusal